terça-feira, 25 de agosto de 2015

FIRST MAKE UP TUTORIAL - AWKWARD!

     Hi guys!

     So, here's what's new!
     Due to a crazy amount of requests, I finally made the make up tutorial so many of you have been asking for!
     First of all, let me just say I felt pretty awkward filming this. Also, it didn't turn out quite as I wanted to! Those who know me know I have a terrible sight, so the only way for me to do any kind of make up is to stand an inch away from the mirror (I'm not even kidding), so there's no chance I'd be filming staring at the camera. So the only way for me to make this was if I placed the camera in my diagonal, but STILL I had to move a bit away from the mirror. This obviously jeopardized a bit my final result, but it didn't turn out to look that bad.
     Feel free to watch it, as well as any other videos on the account!


Here's a list of all the items I used in the video:

KIKO Skin Evolution Concealer – 01 Natural Pink:

SEPHORA Mattifying Compact Foundation – 26 Peach:

KIKO High Pigmentation Eyeshadow – 127 Satin White:

KIKO High Pigmentation Eyeshadow – 180 Mate Coal Black:

H&M Dipliner:

RIMMEL LONDON Volume Flash x10 Mascara:

LIME CRIME Velvetine Liquid Matte Lipstick – Red Velvet:

H&M Brushes
For powder bronzer:
Light Eyeshadow:
Dark Eyeshadow:


     Thank you so much for watching and reading, send me your thoughts!

Rock on,
B xx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário