domingo, 25 de outubro de 2015

DEAD MOON RISING // DISTURBIA PHOTOSHOOT




Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in a while. I've been dead drowned in work, which one of them was my latest self shot lookbook for Disturbia Clothing (yes, self shot, where I pose in front of a tripod - in case you're wondering)!
This is not the first shooting, but each time gets more exciting than the last!
This time I went for a pale pastel theme in a bright background. I was so happy with the results, I ended up sharing this same look on Lookbook.nu!
Right here I'm wearing their Dead Moon Rising leather jacket which has the most awesome design in the back, the Hell Jeans! I swear I fall deeper in love with every collection!!
You can give a hype on the look through the widget down below!


Rock on,
B xx


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário